Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesThe editor assigns submissions to an associate editor who selects two reviewers for blind review. The associate editor makes a recommendation to the editor based on the reviews and his/her own reading.
Replication StudiesReplication studies will undergo the same reviewing process as original journal articles. When they are published, replication studies will be marked as such.
Copyright NoticeCopyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, users can use, reuse and build upon the material published in the journal but only for non-commercial purposes and with proper attribution.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.